Just2Trade is a discount brokerage company that is designed for the trader focused on value. The company has been around since 2010 and has positioned itself as a value brokerage firm. Its commission rates for stock trading start at about $2.50 per trade, and it has built a sound reputation as a discount broker. It offers stock and options trading on the US exchange and for trading in futures from a separate account.
Just2Trade is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC). Cyprus remains one of the most popular forex broker jurisdictions in Europe and requires that all firms must hold at least €730,000 as proof for financial stability. Forex brokers must also keep the funds of their customers in separate and segregated accounts and must report to CySEC on a regular basis.
Trading Tools and Platforms
The trading platform of Just2Trade is quite basic and does not have much to offer for active traders. It is better suited for casual investors and traders. The user will get the standard streaming quotes, conditional and stop orders, basic charting and portfolio tracking features and a handful of indicators to choose from.
Commission and Fees
Just2Trade has very competitive rates with options for two plans for a user to choose from, per share and per trade. With the per trade plan, commission starts at $2.50 per trade on equities and ETFs along with options at a base rate of $2.50 plus $0.50 per contract. For the per share plan, the user is required to keep a minimum of about $25,000 in their account. Once the user is approved, they will have lower commission rates, which depend on the amount of volume they trade every month.
They have many methods of getting in touch with the broker. This include email, live chat and phone. There is also an FAQ section which answers basic questions.
- The fees are quite competitive, starting at $2.50 per trade for stocks and $0.50 per option.
- It offers third-party trading platforms, which include Sterling Trader and MetaTrader 5.
- It is extremely user-friendly and offers an in-house platform that is intuitive to use.
- The offerings are limited to stock and option trading on the US exchange.
- The platform does not offer any complex option strategies or advanced order entry.
- The market analysis and educational offerings are quite limited as compared to its competitors.
- It requires a separate trading platform and account for trading in futures.
This platform offers some of the lowest commissions and competitive rates in the whole industry, yet it does not have much to offer when it comes to a trading platform. This platform is for basic trading and for traders who are looking for cheap commissions. If you are only interested in cheap rates or low commissions, this is the broker you should consider for your trading needs.